Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good Gracious and Holy Heavens

Well folks, I did it! I just turned my thesis and honors portfolio in. IN. Just like that. Bing bong boom. All 45 blasted pages of it and that massive 3 inch binder are out of my hands and into those of the three fates. I have spent the last year slaving over the blasted thing and now it is done done done.

And now I am going to Phoenix where I will revel in the sunshine and in the babies and in Angelica (and maybe even a little bit in Ryan). And on Sunday I will be 21 years old. Which is old enough to do a lot of things I'm not supposed to do anyway.

I feel strangely at peace with the world.

The cosmos and I have reconciled. In fact, minutes after I turned my honors stuff in I walked past a man wearing a brown shirt, brown pants, and carrying three bottles of chocolate milk. I somehow feel that this is evidence of cosmic harmony. Thank you world, and thank you chocolate milk man.



3 comments:

Bakes. said...

yay yay yay!!! congratulations!!!

Julie Wilding said...

Hahahaha. I just laughed so hard at the chocolate milk man. I am so proud of you Wafflekins.

Bill said...

Congratulations!!! One sad thing about adult life is that sometimes it is measured in binders.

Oh, and the chocolate milk guy? Must have been the man in the yellow hat's cosmic cousin.