Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coping

I have discovered that with great stress comes great addiction. I'm serious, I find myself thinking constantly of the next food/beverage I will consume--my sole consolation in a day of paper writing.
When I discovered they sell these babies in the ever-so-convenient twilight zone of the bookstore, it was pretty much over. One on a good day, three on a bad one. This can't be good. But it is, it's soooo good.
Other coping strategies include: Cottage cheese, Olive Garden, goldfish, impromptu yoga, and excessive hand washing and teeth brushing.
P.S. Don't judge me, I'm watching a movie for homework right now, it's multi-tasking not time-wasting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are cut from the same cloth, my love. I feel the same way about Diet Coke and Dove chocolates.

Bakes. said...

you like olives? olive garden, perhaps?

but seriously. these drinks are delish.

Bill said...

Are you watching "A Beautiful Mind"?