Monday, September 28, 2009

Greetings

The other day Christian and I went to Borders and I saw the coolest greeting cards by the counter (because everything by the counter at those fancy-dancy bookstores is by definition cool). They were super artsy and had a sort of semi-3D thing going on. Pure inspiration. Of course they were way overpriced, and of course after I saw them I could think of nothing but making cards. Unfortunately, it was already too late to go to the craft store and get fancy-dancy supplies (which would probably end up costing me more than just buying a card), so I had to make do with what I had. It was fun. I want to make greeting cards as a career. And cookies. And stuff with cheese in it.



2 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Those are amazing. How did you DO that?! I am so not crafty

Emma said...

oh i like those! before reading your blurb, i thought those were the ones from the bookstore.